top of page
  • Who are we?
    We are a business dedicated to deliver digital solutions in design and marketing internationally
  • What do we do?
    Web page design, SEO, comunitty management, domains connections among others
  • What payment methods do we accept?
    Paypal, a settle payment of 60% of the total of the project and the other 40% after the project is finished
  • How can I ask for a project?
    You can chat us through our Web Page or social media
  • What is an Account Managaner?
    Is a service tailored to manage clients for a monthly cost
  • What is our project delivery time?
    Our delivery time may vary depending on the products, however normally would take about 3 - 5 business days
  • What are the first and final revision?
    Before the project delivery, the client has the right of a first review about how the project is going and request changes if desired and a final review to make the last changes, in case you need more revisions or changes there might be an extra fee for it
bottom of page